- Part 1. The man is looking at the woman.
- Part 2. When does the meeting start?
- Part 3. When will the delivery be sent?
- Part 4. Travel
- Part 1. The people are talking to each other.
- Part 2. Who mailed the package?
- Part 3. Why will the man call Ms. Singh’s secretary?
- Part 4. Recorded Message
- Part 1. The man is working on the vehicle.
- Part 2. Where will the meeting take place?
- Part 3. Who most likely are they?
- Part 4. Advertisements
- Part 1. The musicians are performing outdoors.
- Part 2. What kind of movie do you like watching?
- Part 3. Where is this conversation most likely taking place?
- Part 4. Company Announcements
- Part 1. The man is giving a lecture to the people.
- Part 2. How are you getting to the airport tomorrow?
- Part 3. What are they talking about?
- Part 4. Announcement – Life Situations
- Part 1. The man and woman are standing at the counter.
- Part 2. Why did you quit your job?
- Part 3. How will the man most likely get to the meeting?
- Part 4. News Report
- Part 1. The people are going for a walk in the park.
- Part 2. Whose bike is this? / Which car is yours?
- Part 3. What is the problem?
- Part 4. Weather Reports
- Part 1. The people boarding the train.
- Part 2. Are you going to visit the factory today?
- Part 3. What does the woman suggest they do?
- Part 4. Traffic Reports
- Part 1. The man is pushing a cart.
- Part 2. Would you prefer coffee or tea?
- Part 3. What will Ron do next?
- Part 4. Speech
- Part 1. Some merchandise is on display.
- Part 2. Why don’t we go to a movie tonight?
- Part 3. Where did the woman learn to cook?
- Part 4. Talk
- Part 1. The waiter is serving a customer.
- Part 2. This is your new bag, isn’t it?
- Part 3. Who is Mr. Shaw talking with?
- Part 4. Instructions
- Part 1. There are cars parked along the curb.
- Part 2. Isn’t Peter going to the meeting today?
- Part 3. What does Mr. White want?
- Part 4. Talks
Lesson 01. Nouns & Articles
Lesson 02. Adjectives & Adverbs
Lesson 03. Agreement
Lesson 04. Pronouns
Lesson 05. Comparatives & Superlatives
Lesson 06. Gerunds & Infinitives
Lesson 07. Participles
Lesson 08. The Passive Voice
Lesson 09. Tense & Aspect
Lesson 10. Types of Verbs, Modals, & Conditionals
Lesson 11. Conjunctions
Lesson 12. Relative Clauses
Scripts & Answers