With the realistic test papers and helpful advice in Collins Cambridge English: First – 4 Practice Tests, you will feel confident and fully prepared for what to expect on the day of the test. It contains:
- 4 complete practice tests with answer keys and model answers
- Free online practice module that guides you through a complete test with tips for success
- An MP3 CD and audio scripts for the Listening and Speaking papers
- Full colour section with visual materials for the Speaking paper, plus model answers (on the CD)
- A mini-dictionary of difficult words from the tests, taken from our COBUILD dictionaries
With Collins Cambridge English: First – 4 Practice Tests, students will know what to expect from the real test:
- Material and layout has been carefully prepared to replicate the real test (both paper-based and computer-based)
- Introduction contains a full guide to the different sections of the test, along with tips and practical advice on how to revise and prepare for the test
- Sample answer sheets from Cambridge English are included
Suitable for Intermediate and Upper-Intermediate students (CEF level B1-B2) preparing to take the Cambridge English: First (also known as FCE or First Certificate in English).
You can trust Collins COBUILD
The definitions in Key Words for Cambridge English: First and First for Schools are based on COBUILD content. The 4.5-billion-word Collins Corpus is the world’s largest database of the English language. It is updated every month and has been at the heart of Collins COBUILD for over 25 years.