Get Ready for IELTS is the perfect course for students who are preparing to take the Academic version of the IELTS exam. It has been specially designed to help lower-level students to ‘get ready’ for an IELTS preparation course.
Get Ready for IELTS provides a firm foundation for lower-level students who are starting out in their IELTS preparation and are working within a band score of 3.5-4.5. The information, advice and practice material will enable students to improve their score and develop the key skills and strategies they need for success in IELTS.
- Twelve units of carefully graded material to help lower level students improve their reading, writing, speaking and listening skills
- Key grammar and vocabulary in every unit builds language skills and improves accuracy
- Exam tips and Exam information boxes fully prepare students for what to expect in each part of the exam
- IELTS-style practice questions enable students to approach the exam with confidence
- Motivating topics and tasks help develop critical thinking skills
- Grammar reference section provides clear explanations and examples of key language in use
- Students prepare for class by doing language development exercises online or in their workbooks, and consolidate what they have learnt with additional practice material
- IELTS practice test to help students prepare for the exam
- MP3 CD with audio material for the Listening and Speaking sections of the Student’s Book and Workbook
Also available as part of the Collins Get Ready for IELTS course:
- Get Ready for IELTS Workbook
- Get Ready for IELTS Teacher’s Guide