New Way Ahead is a completely updated listening and speaking course. Aimed at intermediate students who wish to improve their fluency, the wide-ranging activities are designed to consolidate and expand students’ ability to participate in everyday conversations.
The course includes
- integrated and comprehensive development of speaking and listening skills
- emphasis on gaining useful lexical and grammatical knowledge and skills in a meaningful context
- lively, authentic dialogs and situations employing essential words and expressions
- intonation and pronunciation activities
- step-by-step approach to reviewing and consolidation
- explanations, collocations and idioms with examples in Usage Clinic section
- MP3 audio tracks spoken in clear English with natural everyday intonation
New Way Ahead has been specially designed to be used as a course on its own, or as a subsequent course to New Move Ahead.