Perfect IELTS Reading is a coursebook designed to prepare learners for success in the International English Language Testing System. It aims at helping learners to achieve high scores, from band 5.0 to band 6.5 – the IELTS scores that many universities require international students to have for admission to undergraduate courses.
Perfect IELTS Reading presents reading passages, questions and instructions that closely follow the passages, questions and instructions in the real test. The materials can be used for selfstudy or integrated into an IELTS preparation course. The book is also a helpful source for teachers who are training IELTS learners.
This book provides a comprehensive guide to IELTS Reading as well as a wide range of exercises.
Specifically, the book covers
• detailed explanations about the Academic IELTS Reading test;
• strategies for answering the different types of question candidates will encounter in the Reading test;
• numerous exercises for each type of question;
• analyses of the questions, the keywords and question focus, which may lead to the correct answers;
• useful vocabulary from the reading passages; and
• a sample Academic Reading Test for thorough preparation.
On completion of Perfect IELTS Reading, you will be able to
• apply the useful strategies presented;
• answer different types of question in the Academic IELTS Reading test; and
• achieve your desired band score in the near future.
Certainly, this book is a valuable source for your exam preparation and also an indispensable material for your English language improvement.