Perfect IELTS Speaking is a coursebook designed to prepare learners for success in the International English Language Testing System. It aims at helping learners to achieve bands 5.0 to 6.5 – the IELTS score that many universities require international students to be admitted into undergraduate courses.
Perfect IELTS Speaking presents frequently asked questions and sample answers that greatly help learners prepare for their actual test. The materials can be used for self-study or integrated into an IELTS preparation course. The book is also a valuable resource for teachers who are teaching IELTS.
This book provides a comprehensive guide to the IELTS Speaking test as well as a range of real tests.
Specifically, the five sections of the book cover:
- the introduction to the format of the IELTS Speaking test;
- detailed explanations and illustrative examples on the marking criteria of the IELTS Speaking test;
- possible questions and sample answers in each part of the test; and
- three real speaking tests for thorough preparation.
On completion of Perfect IELTS Speaking, you will be able to:
- familiarise yourself with the format of the IELTS Speaking test;
- apply useful strategies in response to actual questions;
- prepare yourself for your own answers to be able to gain more self-confidence in the real test; and
- achieve your desired band score in the near future.
Certainly, this book is a valuable source for your exam preparation and also an indispensable material for your English improvement.