Perfect IELTS Writing is a coursebook designed to prepare learners for success in the International English Language Testing System. It aims at helping learners to achieve band scores 5.0–6.5 – the IELTS scores that many universities require international students to have for admission to undergraduate courses.
Perfect IELTS Writing presents questions, tasks, and instructions that are substantially similar to those in the actual test. The materials can be used for self-study or integrated into an IELTS preparation course. The book is also a valuable resource for teachers who are training IELTS learners.
This book provides a comprehensive guide to IELTS Writing as well as a range of model answers. Specifically, the seven parts of the book cover
- detailed explanations about the two tasks of the Academic IELTS Writing test;
- examples of the different types of question candidates may find in the real Writing test;
- analyses of the questions and strategies needed for each type of question;
- model answers that reflect the guidelines and help learners to acquire new vocabulary and grammar structures in context; and
- five real Writing tests for thorough preparation.
On completion of Perfect IELTS Writing, you will be able to
- apply useful strategies in response to the actual questions;
- do the tasks in the IELTS Writing test; and
- achieve your desired band score in the near future.
Certainly, this book is a valuable source for your exam preparation and also an indispensable material for your English language improvement.