Super Starters is an ideal preparation course for the Cambridge English: Young Learners Starters test.
Super Starters 2nd edition has been extensively revised and updated for the 2018 syllabus with sparkling new artwork and additional teacher resources, including material for the Interactive Whiteboard.
Super Starters is much more than a test preparation course. It places special emphasis on making learning English and preparing for the test fun! The course offers:
- an activity-based approach through active engagement in everyday classroom tasks
- motivating activities, aimed at engaging the pupils’ natural enthusiasms and interests
- songs, classroom games and craft activities in every unit
- additional support including cut-outs such as diaries, questionnaires, maps and quizzes for each unit which are then used for speaking activities
- downloadable resources including picture cards and board games at www.nhantriviet.com/DeltaYLE.
- Pupil’s Book
- Activity Book
- Teacher’s Book with CD Pack (including songs, dialogues and pronunciation activities)
- Interactive Whiteboard Software
- Downloadable resources, including cut-outs such as masks, puppets, spinners, picture cards and activity sheets
DELTA Young Learners English is a three-level activity-based course for young learners of English in the 8 to 13 age range. Based on the revised 2018 syllabus of the Cambridge Young Learners English tests, it is designed to ensure successful learning in children preparing for the tests. In the same series: Mighty Movers, Fantastic Flyers.